Sunday, April 10, 2011

1000 Page views!!!

Looks Like I Picked the Wrong Week to Stop Sniffing Glue!

Recently, my humble blog reached its 1000th page view. So far, outside of my 95% American readership, I've had readers in Japan, Canada, the Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Ireland, Luxembourg, and Poland and other, weirder countries like Moldova. I have no idea how these poor saps stumble onto my page. I doubt there are too many people in Luxembourg looking for kickball team names. Perhaps the Dutch readers are looking for refreshing, new anal games to play, or the Russian page viewers were looking to book a flight on Delta Airlines. Maybe the Moldovans were looking for a way to deal with hippies? I don't know.
 Regardless, I am going to try to get to 2000 page views as best and as quickly as I can which means I need to start posting a bit more on this sucker, so I'm first going to cheat and import my posts from my other blog at http://footdipper.blogspot.com.
THEN, I'll get onto writing new posts on a more frequent basis. I'll be off work for about the next six weeks or so, so I really don't have an excuse not to write. Or to exercise. Or to clean my room. Or to start practicing the ukulele again. Or to volunteer at the orphanage. Or to finally finish that alchemy project I started in 2005 under my bed.
Until then, dear readers,

My lips to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment