Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stats and Such



Back in April, My Lips to Yours! reached it's 1000th page view after existing for about a year. In the past 30 days, it has been visited 1,100 times and I now have over 3000 page views. Pretty cool, huh?

Since the inception of My Lips to Yours!, my most visited post so far has been the Food Network Drinking Game, followed closely by the first half of my review of Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus. 


After the United States, the countries that frequent this humble blog the most are: Canada, the UK, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, Singapore, Russia, France, and Japan.

The google searches which most commonly lead readers to my blog are: "giada de laurentiis husband," "food network italian," "food network hosts," "kickball team names," and "aviator car."


I have earned $2.06 from 2 people clicking ads on my blog. It would be really sweet if you and your friends clicked the ads either in the blogs themselves (like this one for ESPN's really awesome series, 30 for 30) or the one on the side bar to your right.

Start clicking, gentle readers. And as always...

My lips to yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment